|Contents of Shopping Cart|
Lynparza (Olaparib) is indicated for treatment(s) of:
I. Ovarian Cancer
II. Metastatic Breast Cancer
III. Pancreatic cancer
a. I only
b. III only
c. I and II only
d. II and III only
Answer: (e). All. Lynparza (Olaparib) is an inhibitor of the mammalian polyadenosine 5'-diphosphoribose polymerase (PARP) enzyme. Lynparza (Olaparib) tablets for oral administration contain 100 mg or 150 mg of Olaparib.
It is indicated for treatments of:
1. First-Line Maintenance Treatment Of BRCA-Mutated Advanced Ovarian Cancer
2. Maintenance Treatment Of Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
3. Advanced gBRCA-Mutated Ovarian Cancer After 3 Or More Lines Of Chemotherapy
4. Germline BRCA-Mutated HER2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
5. Maintenance Treatment Of gBRCA-Mutated Pancreatic cancer
The recommended dose of Lynparza (Olaparib) is 300 mg (two 150 mg tablets) taken orally twice daily, with or without food, for a total daily dose of 600 mg.
Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Pneumonitis, fatigue, nausea, vomiting and fatal toxicity are reported side effects of drug.
Try our Naplex QBank. www.pharmacyexam.com **Please note: This type of question will not show up in an MPJE. We are just posting to MPJE group for knowledge.